Trusted Contributor

@PA Mom-mom ~ Yes, have been using smile amazon for awhile now.  My charity is Fox Valley Wildlife, Elburn.  They are a wonderful organization that has always helped me, no matter what type of critter I found.  :-)

Esteemed Contributor

I do all my ordering on "Smile". I donate to Second Chance Rescue - they rescued, provided medical treatment (substantial), then transported him to me.  Eddy and I are grateful for each other an this is my way of giving back to them.

Honored Contributor

Re: Smile Amazon

[ Edited ]

Two accounts one for dad and one for us, we support Susan G Koemen and the local Girl Scout Chapters

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Valued Contributor

@PA Mom-mom wrote:

Just wondering if anyone is using Smile.Amazon.com. You can choose your charity, and a portion of your purchase goes to your selected charity. I have to say, the "portion" is quite small, but, hey, it's something. I guess it makes me feel better about spending the money. My charity is Williams Syndrome. What's your's?

ASPCA...

Honored Contributor

Oh absolutely.  My charity is Service Dog Project and what I really appreciate about Amazon is not only offering this but if you click on a link from a different site that takes you to Amazon they will ask if you want to switch over to your designated charity to ensure they receive your donation which I think is just wonderful!

Esteemed Contributor

Best Friends Animal.

Honored Contributor

It is very encouraging to see that many posters donate to charities that promote animal health and welfare.  And also nice to see that all respondents are utilizing AmazonSmile to support their preferred charity.  

Honored Contributor

@PA Mom-mom

Yes, we always use it. Last count we were up to around 85-90 with the .smile orders. Everyone that shops with them certainly has "a charity" they would like to help, no? It is a simple step for anyone to do if they even rarely shop there.

With charities, every penny helps. Thank you very much for starting this thread.

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Trusted Contributor

Yes! My charity is Southwestern Diabetic Foundation. They run a summer camp for children with Type 1 Diabetes, in Gainesville, Texas. Wonderful organization! 

Esteemed Contributor

@hckynut Yes, I'm glad I did open  the thread. Hope it inspires someone to join.