Regular Contributor

Cannot believe that I ordered 6 days ago and still in processing.  Anyone else having problems.  Both items were clothing, Logo and Belle by Kim Gravel.  Customer service says problems in the warehouse.

Respected Contributor

@Islandqueen1: I believe this has been quite an issue for many customers. There have been many threads on the problem over the past several months.

Honored Contributor

Yes!!! It is ridiculous! 

Trusted Contributor

I placed an order 4/27 and still have not received it. I checked the tracking on it and shows to have shipped out on the 28th and has been sitting at a distribution center in Texas since May 1st. Customer service everywhere is getting worse and worse everyday.   

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.
Honored Contributor

Yes, ordered a D&C top on May 4th.  EDD May 10th.  It should be delivered tomorrow, the 13th hopefully.  It was "in process" until the 9th.  IMO the shipping should be free.

Esteemed Contributor

I placed an order on 05/06 and it is still in progress.  My last Q order before that was over a year ago.  I'm beginning to remember why I don't order as often as I used to .

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix