Esteemed Contributor

Sleepshirts, Pajamas

[ Edited ]

I just received my Carole Hochman order from 6PM.com --- sleepshirts, long pajama set, boxer short set, capri set --- all beautiful, low prices. Ships in a couple of days. I wanted to share with all u ladies.

Respected Contributor

will have to check out the site. The Q's selection is sorely lacking these days.

Respected Contributor

Kivah, thank you ! great selection!  Do you buy other brands there. What do you recommend?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Sleepshirts, Pajamas

[ Edited ]

HennyPenny: A couple of years ago, I bought 15 pairs of Birkenstocks/Birki's sandals and clogs from 6PM - all beautiful, low prices and perfect. They don't have the great selection and low prices for Birkenstocks/Birki's recently. This is the 1st time, I've bought pajamas. Free shipping to you --- but u have to pay to return. Today, I also ordered 3 sets of pajamas and had them sent to my friend, who's been ill. I know she'll enjoy them as well. Prices, sizes and patterns change constantly --- so u have to keep checking!!!!

Respected Contributor

Oh boy...Where have I been?  I have never heard of this site 6PM.com?? I just checked it out and WOW!  What a great site and really great prices.  Thank you for sharing...Really, thank you!

Honored Contributor

I have ordered many times from 6pm,really great place!!!

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

@Bellabutterfly wrote:

Oh boy...Where have I been?  I have never heard of this site 6PM.com?? I just checked it out and WOW!  What a great site and really great prices.  Thank you for sharing...Really, thank you!

I believe 6pm.com is the Zappos clearance site.

Honored Contributor

6PM is a sister site of Zappos.com

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

That's nice, enjoy your lovely things.  I never spend serious money on sleepwear or loungewear.   

Honored Contributor

Thanks for sharing, ir you don't spend serious money, what kind do you spend?