Valued Contributor

I am so upset that the candles  that David sold on Thursay nights show were the ones tha had the wick problems   They acted as if they were new so the price was very good and I ordered them  I went upstairs to read the comments and  found out they were the candles that Harry admitted had a wick problem  Even after 2 hours I couldnt cancel

Honored Contributor

@mollymaggie  Sorry that happened to you.  Do you want candles that are scented with essential oils?  Try Aroma Naturals.  My favorite candles.  I love to breath in natural scents.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@mollymaggie -If they are the same ones, presenting them as new is very deceptive.

I would call customer service ask for a supervisor if the first one can't handle it and demand they cancel the order (which I am sure they can as it usualy doesn't process til days later).Or ask if the moderators can helpThat is just not fair.

Or I would test them out and if defective, return as defective and you won't be charged return shipping.

Still it wouldn't give me a lot of confidnce in ordering again wth practices like this.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
QVC Customer Care

@mollymaggie 

I am sorry for the disappointment. I am sending you an email with a resolution that, I hope, is acceptable to you.

Beth QVC

Honored Contributor
This is not limited to candles. I ordered a wreath that Valerie said she hung in her front door from February till September...when it arrived, it had a note on top that said “ for indoor use only”. Fraudulent imo
Honored Contributor

@on the bay wrote:

@mollymaggie -If they are the same ones, presenting them as new is very deceptive.

I would call customer service ask for a supervisor if the first one can't handle it and demand they cancel the order (which I am sure they can as it usualy doesn't process til days later).Or ask if the moderators can helpThat is just not fair.

Or I would test them out and if defective, return as defective and you won't be charged return shipping.

Still it wouldn't give me a lot of confidnce in ordering again wth practices like this.

@on the bay.  Nobody, neither supervisors,

CS or mods can cancel or change an order once it's "processing".

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it contains name calling

Honored Contributor

I don't know why they can't cancel. I guess a very good reason not to order things .

I don't know what QVC is thinking.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Esteemed Contributor

@mollymaggie wrote:

I am so upset that the candles  that David sold on Thursay nights show were the ones tha had the wick problems   They acted as if they were new so the price was very good and I ordered them  I went upstairs to read the comments and  found out they were the candles that Harry admitted had a wick problem  Even after 2 hours I couldnt cancel

@mollymaggie @Beth-QVC  Wow.  They KNOW there's a wick problem and are still selling them?  That seems deceptive.  And wrong!

Keepin' it real.
Valued Contributor

Re: Slatkin Candles

[ Edited ]

Beth  I never got your email  Would you mind sending it again  Thank you for your concern