Regular Contributor

Last night I was unable to order and again this morning. Every time I try to search it goes to a blank white page. There was a plethora of complaints last night and now I can't search this morning. Yet a few hours ago it was fine. During FFANY I had the same issue after being able to order. As a long time, very good customer this is absurd. I'm not one to gripe this much, but come on! 

Trusted Contributor

Re: Site Not Working Again!

[ Edited ]

I thought I was the only person having problems. I am on an iPad Pro. The site has been wonky, which seems to be typical when the Q has bigger events.  

Regular Contributor

This is unacceptable. It's been over 12 hours the search is not working. Are all the IT people on vacation? Why doesn't QVC post a message about the problem.

Regular Contributor

Hi, KailaS,

Yes, I am on an Ipad Pro, too. How can you not have the ability to even search and yet write on the Forum or get into your account. Yet try and order or search and it fails. Thank goodness I am not the only customer who is suffering with this site. 

Occasional Contributor

Not working for me, either! I watched the "How to Style" video, and tried twice to "Shop the Looks", but it doesn't work. It is going to limit a lot of potential shoppers from buying today!

Trusted Contributor

Between the website problems, the slow shipping, the mixing up of orders and the slow credits for returns,  the joke of exchanging items, QVC makes it very difficult to shop here.  Several years ago they didn't have all these problems.  

Regular Contributor

Amen, DecorDiva! You are spot on with all the problems I have had during the last several weeks. I never experienced such a debacle! Ugh! Simply disgusted.