Honored Contributor

I'm not happy with Sirius programming. First, they made Road Trip Radio inaccessible to me and a lot of others by moving it to the higher numbers. 

Now their holiday music will end December 25! They used to play it until the New Year. 

There are some of us that like to listen to holiday music until the New Year. People travel and visit others during the holidays, and it's nice to have the feeling of the holidays AFTER December 25. I guess I should be thankful they don't start in October and end on Thanksgiving! LOL!   Smiley Frustrated

Honored Contributor

@beach-mom wrote:

I'm not happy with Sirius programming. First, they made Road Trip Radio inaccessible to me and a lot of others by moving it to the higher numbers. 

Now their holiday music will end December 25! They used to play it until the New Year. 

There are some of us that like to listen to holiday music until the New Year. People travel and visit others during the holidays, and it's nice to have the feeling of the holidays AFTER December 25. I guess I should be thankful they don't start in October and end on Thanksgiving! LOL!   Smiley Frustrated

that explains why soul cycle channel is gone from 4 to 704

I have a trial in my new car that ends soon, just 3 months they used to give you a year.

you could tell them you want to cancel and plead hardship that used to work 

Trusted Contributor

Re: Sirius Holiday Schedule

[ Edited ]

@beach-mom  are you just looking at the new channels ?  I see this on the website from 11/8/23 and there's 24/7/365 holiday channel now.

IMG_0604.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

@beach-mom  I can get Holiday Pops and Holiday Traditions, etc. on the app on my phone. If you can connect your phone to blue tooth in your car, you are good to go. Also, I can get it on Alexa (Echo) at home. I think they are available year round, because I've been listening to Holiday Traditions since September. I have unlimited data on my phone, so that might make a difference.