Honored Contributor

Sirens Just Went Off Again.......and

the Cardinals/Cubs game has been put in weather delay once again.  Wonder if we will ever get this game in tonight.

If anyone is interested......game is on ESPN........They are filling in time with another game....Baltimore/Cleveland.........   They are saying a light steady rain is coming down now at the Stadium.......and I am hearing thunder off in the west right now.  ..  Once again the sirens are going off......third time.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Sirens Just Went Off Again.......and

Those sirens are very unnerving aren't they ? We heard them several times yesterday but the worst one was right after I had turned off the lights for the night.

Good luck.

Honored Contributor

What are the sirens for, Fluffy?  A weather warning?

I hope all is well with you.

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Lila Belle wrote:

Those sirens are very unnerving aren't they ? We heard them several times yesterday but the worst one was right after I had turned off the lights for the night.

Good luck.

Yes, they are.  I am looking west from my living room, and boy the sky looks really odd.  It was thundering and lightening a few minutes ago, and boy the local channels are really on top of this.........

Issuing a severe thunder storm for down at the ballpark.......  Glad I'm not down there for tonight's game.

Honored Contributor

@NoelSeven wrote:

What are the sirens for, Fluffy?  A weather warning?

I hope all is well with you.

The sirens go off for either severe thunder storms or tornado warnings. 

I would have too much to gather up to go down to the basement for a thunder storm, and do believe that is what it is now. 

Guess everything is as good as can be expected to be for now.  Will know more Tuesday morning.  That's when I meet with my oncologist. 

As for this evening, I am getting tired now......was up at 7:99 this morning and have been awake and up all day. 

Respected Contributor

Stay safe!

we had a small tornado here in Pa yesterday. The weather this summer has just been buckets of rain and storms.

Esteemed Contributor

@ShowMe wrote:

@Lila Belle wrote:

Those sirens are very unnerving aren't they ? We heard them several time.looking west from my living room, and boy the sky looks really odd.  It was thundering and lightening a few minutes ago, and boy the local channels are really on top of this.........

Issuing a severe thunder storm for down at the ballpark.......  Glad I'm not down there for tonight's game.

Oh gosh, your getting bad storms? I usually get them first, when they are on their way to you, It's just been hot here.

Keep your eyes and ears open and your head low. Prayers for safety.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Honored Contributor

Gosh.....just noticed that I posted I was up at 7:99 this morning.......My clock has new numbers on it LOL.   Really it was 7:00......

It is hailing out there right now........

Honored Contributor

@betteb wrote:

@ShowMe wrote:

@Lila Belle wrote:

Those sirens are very unnerving aren't they ? We heard them several time.looking west from my living room, and boy the sky looks really odd.  It was thundering and lightening a few minutes ago, and boy the local channels are really on top of this.........

Oh gosh, your getting bad storms? I usually get them first, when they are on their way to you, It's just been hot here.

Keep your eyes and ears open and your head low. Prayers for safety.

Yes, bad storms.  Know you usually get them first, but you lucked out this time. 

Honored Contributor

We had a tornado warning in my county day before yesterday, they can appear soo quickly.