Esteemed Contributor

I have rid myself of stuff but as long as I am able to live in my home I will keep my "good" stuff and continue to enjoy it.  While cleaning out I ask myself would one of the kids or grown grand kids want this?  If I think not I will donate. cloths are mostly jeand and tops now so all workk clothes donated.  I know the day will come that I will have to move but until now most of my possessions make me happy and a new bag now and then is fun.  At this point in my like I deserve it LOL.  

Honored Contributor

I'm able to store my Vera Bradley bags into each other.  It looks like two on my closet shelf.  Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

I have simplified my life and I enjoy it much more.  I dont own alot of stuff and dont want to. It is freeing.  I dont like clutter and its easy to clean too  Smiley Happy  

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Honored Contributor

@mspatmac wrote:

I have rid myself of stuff but as long as I am able to live in my home I will keep my "good" stuff and continue to enjoy it.  While cleaning out I ask myself would one of the kids or grown grand kids want this?  If I think not I will donate. cloths are mostly jeand and tops now so all workk clothes donated.  I know the day will come that I will have to move but until now most of my possessions make me happy and a new bag now and then is fun.  At this point in my like I deserve it LOL.  

****************  Yes, we're all at different places in life.  Ten years ago, I don't think I would have been ready to part with some of my things either.  It's just where each of us   happen to be!