Honored Contributor

The US Olympics  Womens' Team Trials closes with Simone in first place and Suni Lee in second. First and second place automatically are in while the others placing have to continue on with other trials. The Mens' Team Trials just started on NBC about fifteen minutes ago. If you didn't get to see the trials it will probably be on YouTube. You've got to see Simone go aerial with three turns way up there. Astounding.

MadyG414 has the full womens trial on her YouTube channel. She posts quickly.

Respected Contributor

@Mindy D 

Thank you!  We are having severe weather here and the local weatherman broke into the show at 8:30 just as Simone was going to vault and I missed the last half hour.😩😩😩

I did not know the placements so glad you posted them.  

Edited to add:  I am going to see if this may be on demand or on Peacock.

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Honored Contributor

@4kitties    Where are you? 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 

Central Illinois.  We have lots of rain and severe thunderstorm watch and warnings and there was a tornado sighted a few counties over.  They always break into a broadcast when there is a tornado spotted.  

Respected Contributor

It is pouring here.  Will be interesting to see our rain gauge in the morning!

Honored Contributor

@4kitties    Wondered where the weather was so bad.  Take care of yourselves and stay safe.  They'll probably show Simone's performance on TV about 100 times so you'll get to see it. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 

Thank you.  We just have thunder, lightening and rain here.  No wind or tornadoes.  And our power is on.  So thankful for that.

I know she has a new vault and I sure wanted to see it.  I will search for it tomorrow.

Honored Contributor

@4kitties wrote:

@Mindy D 

Thank you!  We are having severe weather here and the local weatherman broke into the show at 8:30 just as Simone was going to vault and I missed the last half hour.😩😩😩

I did not know the placements so glad you posted them.  

Edited to add:  I am going to see if this may be on demand or on Peacock.

@4kitties @We have things set up so that we can watch on our phone if we have no WiFi due to a power outage. Maybe you might want to put a station on your phone. 

Esteemed Contributor

She's such a little spit fire.  @Mindy D have you read what she's been revealing about what goes on behind the scenes in Olympic world?  I'm speaking of maltreatment that goes unpunished.  I've seen some articles where she discusses her time coming up through the Olympic ranks.  It's not good either.

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Honored Contributor

@gertrudecloset wrote:

She's such a little spit fire.  @Mindy D have you read what she's been revealing about what goes on behind the scenes in Olympic world?  I'm speaking of maltreatment that goes unpunished.  I've seen some articles where she discusses her time coming up through the Olympic ranks.  It's not good either.

@gertrudecloset @Thanks. I had not heard about this. I have read lots about Larry Nasser and the Karolys and their camp.