Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee.  Ate you snowed in?  We're hearing Colorado really got slammed with snow, and now it's  (the cold) is headed our way.  Doubt we'll see any snow at our elevation. but it's supposed to be 19° tomorrow night.  It's already frigid in the NE part of our state and is headed South.

Here we are in what is usually a quiet time of year and we've got blizzards in the Rocky Mt. States and fires raging in California. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Anchorage, Alaska was 54 degrees yesterday. 20 degrees above normal.  And we want our snow.

Honored Contributor

@traveler.  That's kind of scary for Alaska to be so warm.  The snow is all in Colorado.

Honored Contributor

We're expecting a rain/snow mix this Friday and Saturday.  Not totally unheard of in SE Michigan but still kinda early for it. 

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Yes. It's very cold, 8' and chill factor is -10 right now. Spitting snow now but yesterday we got dumped on...about 6 inches of the white fluffy stuff and it's not melted at all because it's too cold. All schools were closed and some highways were shut down. It only got up to 15' today and tomorrow is not going to be much warmer than that....but no more snow. I'm actually enjoying this snow. Everything is covered in white...cold but beautiful. @Kachina624 

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee. I bet it's beautiful there.   I wish we'd get that snow.  I guess you and the pup are hunkered down.

Honored Contributor

I must have shoveled TONS of the "white stuff" when I lived in Chicago.   Now, the only place I want to see snow is on the mountain tops (!!!)    di

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

@Desertdi , first snow and Christmas Eve and that's it for me😃!  LM

Trusted Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

We're expecting a rain/snow mix this Friday and Saturday.  Not totally unheard of in SE Michigan but still kinda early for it. 

We're supposed to get that weather tonight and tomorrow, I think. I'm just west of you, in Wisconsin. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I'm in and will stay in just had cataract surgery on one eye so I don't care what it does. LOL

after that stupid snow last thurs in Amarillo, Tx today chance of freezing rain and sleet. Husband already got out and doing stuff before it hits if it hits.

they always do a forecast that scares you then nothing comes of it.

Hope nobody gets slammed !