Esteemed Contributor

I recently watched a movie with Leonardo where he was looking for diamonds. I don't recall the name of it but he was fantastic. I haven't seen him in any other movie and he was never a favorite of mine but after seeing him in the diamond film I am now a fan.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Respected Contributor
On 6/16/2014 Lindsays Grandma said:

I recently watched a movie with Leonardo where he was looking for diamonds. I don't recall the name of it but he was fantastic. I haven't seen him in any other movie and he was never a favorite of mine but after seeing him in the diamond film I am now a fan.

I think it might have been ""Blood Diamond?""

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Honored Contributor

(I think) Another great movie was The Departed.

Honored Contributor
On 6/16/2014 Me And My Shadow said:

A Fantastic Movie!....Leonardo DiCaprio is a wonderful actor and long overdue for an Oscar and to be recognized!

Check out Revolutionary Road...He and Kate Winslet are fantastic together...another great movie!

Revolutinary Road is an excellent movie. Kathy Bates is in it too. If you haven't seen it I highly recommend it. It's one of the best movies. I just can't say enough about it!!

Honored Contributor
On 6/16/2014 lulu2 said:

(I think) Another great movie was The Departed.

One of my favorites.
Super Contributor
On 6/16/2014 sylviahomeatlast said: I read the book, didn't see the movie---scary

Loved the book (love everything Lehane writes) and never thought it could be done as a movie because of the "unknown" aspects of the story. (No spoilers). Was amazed at how well the movie was done without giving away anything until the very end.

Everytime I go by the island where it was filmed on the harbor airport shuttle, I get goosebumps.

Would say to anyone who hasn't seen it: try to watch without commercials. Can't imagine it with all the interruptions.

Super Contributor

Do you mean ""Blood Diamond"" about the illegal mining in Africa? Leonardo has made many good movies and very few duds.

Respected Contributor
On 6/16/2014 Linders Back said:

Do you mean "Blood Diamond" about the illegal mining in Africa? Leonardo has made many good movies and very few duds.

He made some poor choices in the 1990's, but has come back strong. Blood Diamond is excellent. Body of Lies is also amazing. I really like that one a lot.

If you can't fix what's broken, you'll go insane ~ Max
Look, I don’t like the taste of broccoli, but it doesn’t get tastier if you call it “Broccoli!”!
You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling. ~ Eames
Valued Contributor
is it on Netflix?
Valued Contributor
or Xfinity?