Honored Contributor

was on AMC last night. My husband and I watched and at the end did this{#emotions_dlg.scared}{#emotions_dlg.blink}{#emotions_dlg.ohmy}.

Frequent Contributor

Was it good? I've been wanting to see that movie. Wished I had known it was on that night.

Honored Contributor
On 6/16/2014 Baylor Fan said:

Was it good? I've been wanting to see that movie. Wished I had known it was on that night.

Truthfully? I hated it.

Respected Contributor

I LOVED IT!!! One of my favorite all time movies....love psychological thrillers.

DeCaprio was amazing in it.

No spoilers hopefully for those that haven't seen it yet.

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Honored Contributor
On 6/16/2014 Lotus~ said:

I LOVED IT!!! One of my favorite all time movies....love psychological thrillers.

DeCaprio was amazing in it.

No spoilers hopefully for those that haven't seen it yet.

Lotus, I agree he was very good in it. I just hated how the story unfolded. I've also been to Dachau and literally got sick there.

The fact that AMC had a commercial every 10 minutes didn't help the flow of the movie.

Super Contributor
It was weird, but I liked it.
Respected Contributor

excellent film!! Left me curious and thinking

If you can't fix what's broken, you'll go insane ~ Max
Look, I don’t like the taste of broccoli, but it doesn’t get tastier if you call it “Broccoli!”!
You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling. ~ Eames
Trusted Contributor

Was an excellent book!!!!!!

Trusted Contributor

I have mixed feelings about the movie. I saw it in the theater so no doubt it had to be better than seeing it chopped up.

I must confess, this discussion site did clear up a few things I missed or questioned.

Respected Contributor

I Dvr'd' it so we can watch with no commercials. We watched "The Making of a Lady" again last night, on PBS. Very good, scary.

mm

"Cats are like potato chips, you can never have just one".