Respected Contributor

Re: Showing my age but coming alive!

@Pearlee  Left on my bucket list of 'rockers' to see was Billy Idol and Kid Rock.  DH presented me with tickets couple of years ago on my birthday to see Kid Rock and now Billy will be for my birthday this year - loving these birthdays!   Daughter/granddaughters/ grandson all coming too!

I also love all the Beachboys music such fun.

Respected Contributor

@hennypenny  Saratoga Mountain Winery, CA

Respected Contributor

@dulwich , A bit of a trek up the coast, but sounds like a "blast". Wish I were younger------lol!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

It sounds divine, Dulwich!  How I'd love to be there, too.

Rock on!

[Read other messages after I posted.  I see that Drythe and I both wished you to "rock on."]

Valued Contributor

Sounds great! Have fun!
Respected Contributor

@on the bay  They were young and topping all the charts when they came to U.K. On tour and played at what was then our biggest venue Wembley Stadium.

They were just great but the crowd who arrived to see them were amazing - lots of them came dressed in beach shirts, towels on their shoulders, beach shirts , etc., and London was not warm!  Great shows , great people we really enjoyed working with the - great fun! 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@dulwich wrote:

@Pearlee  Left on my bucket list of 'rockers' to see was Billy Idol and Kid Rock.  DH presented me with tickets couple of years ago on my birthday to see Kid Rock and now Billy will be for my birthday this year - loving these birthdays!   Daughter/granddaughters/ grandson all coming too!

I also love all the Beachboys music such fun.

@dulwich  Who is going to watch the twins? 👶👶

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee  The other Grandparent in laws.  

Esteemed Contributor

@dulwich Sounds like a super fun time, enjoy.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Esteemed Contributor

Sounds like fun to me too!  It feels sooo good to be able to get out and about with people again.   Enjoy!

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt