Super Contributor

Everyday, everytime, I switch on the channel to see what is selling all I see is a big WATCH on the screen.... for days and days... I can not believe anyone would be that excited about watches for days... they all look the same. That channel needs something... it is in a rut.

Not applicable
I'm retired so I really don't care what time it is :0
Esteemed Contributor
On 10/9/2013 Vamp said:

I don't even wear a watch anymore now that I've had my phone surgically attached to my body {#emotions_dlg.ohmy}Wink

{#emotions_dlg.laugh} I was never a fan of watches before cell phones were big...then cell phones became a thing, and the watches started to get more stylish.

Too little, too late, watch makers!!! {#emotions_dlg.glare}

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Regular Contributor
On 10/9/2013 pistolino said:
On 10/9/2013 LipstickDiva said:

They have been doing Invictas again since I think last Friday. They are live from Los Cabos Mexico. Everytime I tune in, it's still Invicta watches.

I actually sat and watched (listened) to an hour or two of the shows and THE MEN CALLING IN ARE JUST AS BAD AS WE ARE!

There were men calling who had vast collections, a man wanting to know which watch the host was wearing, another man discussing this version versus that one....I never knew people got this much into watches.

LOL! Bet that was a hoot. Wish I could hear that. We don't get ShopHQ. I like watches though even tho I always have my cell phone.(:

Honored Contributor

This one is in a rut too... Computers, blenders, vacuums... oh my!

I rarely watch SHQ, but then I rarely watch here any more either. As far as it goes, I'd probably rather see watches than any of the above, especially as repeated as they are... I love watches, always wear one. I carry my cell phone in my bag, but am not one of those who always has it in my hand, so still rely on a watch.

Really wish all the shopping stations offered better variety.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Valued Contributor

the watches are big business for shophq.

"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?" Hillel
Honored Contributor
On 1/9/2014 Glitter2418 said: I'm retired so I really don't care what time it is :0

Super Contributor

I know. They do sell watches a lot. I'm not really into watches, but I love to watch their jewelry shows.

Regular Contributor
On 1/9/2014 mistriTsquirrel said:
On 10/9/2013 Vamp said:

I don't even wear a watch anymore now that I've had my phone surgically attached to my body {#emotions_dlg.ohmy}Wink

{#emotions_dlg.laugh} I was never a fan of watches before cell phones were big...then cell phones became a thing, and the watches started to get more stylish.

Too little, too late, watch makers!!! {#emotions_dlg.glare}

My next door neighbor's daughter has her cell phone surgically attached, too. BUT she has 6 watches and wears more than 1 at a time.

Guess watches are back!