Respected Contributor

Every time I scroll through this channel lately they are selling lights, sanitizer, masks  or something else along these lines and when they aren't its watches!!

I just needed to say this somewhere cause it was bugging me LOL

Carry on Smiley LOL

Valued Contributor

I know what you are saying - same for me I turn to ShopHQ hoping to see anything but those 2 items but not much luck lately.

Esteemed Contributor
I agree. After AM Style on Saturday, I sometimes turn on their Wake Up in Style Show. Every few minutes, they were showing the masks! Full presentations, not just a reminder.

I wonder if they over ordered and are trying to get rid of them, because that’s what it felt like. Just a little desperate feeling.
Honored Contributor

@SandGirl  Agree completely and was thinking the same thing.  It's the Dubrows?? an electronic sanitizer, masks or watches.  I used to like watching Wake Up in Style with Erin but haven't seen that in weeks.  They had Waterford recently but without Jorge.  And  what happened toTiffany lighting with Laura.  Oh well!

Valued Contributor

@SandGirl  I total agree.  The UV lights, the sanitizer, the mask, the phone sanitizer....oy!!! It used to be the watch channel.  

Respected Contributor

@SandGirl wrote:

Every time I scroll through this channel lately they are selling lights, sanitizer, masks  or something else along these lines and when they aren't its watches!!

Carry on Smiley LOL

I predict this channel will file for bankruptcy within a year. They simply are not competitive with the Big Guns.

Respected Contributor

@Reever wrote:

@SandGirl wrote:

Carry on Smiley LOL

I predict this channel will file for bankruptcy within a year. They simply are not competitive with the Big Guns.

@Reever  Could be!

I am starting to wonder if it's just one big long recording?

Valued Contributor

@SandGirl wrote:

@Reever wrote:

@SandGirl wrote:

Carry on Smiley LOL

@Reever  Could be!

I am starting to wonder if it's just one big long recording?

They only seem to be live now from like 8 or 9 am to about 10 or 11 pm (anything after midnight is usually recorded - it appears the Today's special airs sometime in the afternoon, then repeated on the midnight show now.

Honored Contributor

@Alter Ego wrote:
I agree. After AM Style on Saturday, I sometimes turn on their Wake Up in Style Show. Every few minutes, they were showing the masks! Full presentations, not just a reminder.

I wonder if they over ordered and are trying to get rid of them, because that’s what it felt like. Just a little desperate feeling.

@Alter Ego 

That's the first thing that came to my mind, too.

Mask    Mask    Mask    Mask    Mask

Honored Contributor

When I sometimes look and see whats on that channel yes lately has been the same thing over and over! They should call it the  Invicta  Channel  since thats whats usually on over and over. No interest in watches or the dubrows stuff.

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller