Occasional Contributor

Today I received the wrong item from ShopHQ.  I called CS to ask how I should proceed with the return shipping.  

I understand that we're in a pandemic and most retailers have limited staffs but with ShopHQ, as of this writing, I've been on hold for more than an hour.  A little excessive.

I wish the network the best but I don't think it will be around long.  Limited product selection, high shipping costs and it begins airing encore shows at 12am EDT/11pm CDT.  Also, what's with those prices for "pandemic gear?"  Talk about taking advantage of customers.

Honored Contributor

I don't understand why anyone still shops there.  Their CS has always been awful.  I quit several years ago.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Occasional Contributor

I ordered a watch that I liked but after this debacle, I'm done.  

Respected Contributor

@arbe Most businesses have limited CS available right now.  If you received a packing slip, just fill out the return portion noting that you received the wrong item and send it back for either exchange or refund.  If there is a problem with the refund or exchange, deal with it at that time.  Good luck!

Respected Contributor

There is no reason for you to hold on for anyting more than a couple of minutes.  Didn't you receive a bill or statement or invoice with the item?  Those usually have instructions as to how to return the item; some have a return address and/or label.  Did you pay with a credit card?  If you did, dispute the item when you see it on your statement.  Don't pay for the item.  If there's an explanation area when you dispute, you can say that you were unable to reach the seller.

Honored Contributor

@arbe , I had to call them today as well and couldn't get through. I emailed them instead and received an automatic response that someone will contact me in 24 hours.

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson