Frequent Contributor
Has anyone else had a terrible experience with ShopHQ CS? I recently moved and they can't seem to get my address corrected. I had ordered a couple of Waterford items on value pay and because they keep submitting them for payment with the old address bank rejects them. Never mind that I called ShopHq and changed my address and they sent me correspondence to new address. I've even had my bank call their CS with me on the line, I've written them a check for total balance and it has never it has never cleared the bank. Their CS is very unprofessional and rude. I will never shop with them again. I've spent countless hours trying to get something that should be so simple resolved.
Super Contributor
I haven't had a problem with them, but an address change should be an easy fix. That would be frustrating. I received a broken jar of Skinn and they couldn't replace it so they didn't charge me for it. And it was part of a kit and no charge at all.
Respected Contributor

It was some time ago but I was disappointed in Customer Service response from this company.