Respected Contributor

Re: Shop Around First For The Best Price!!!

@Oznell wrote:

@ciao_bella ,  like some other posters here, I always appreciate it when someone-- like you did-- shares their positive shopping experiences, or gives timely reminders.

You weren't "lecturing" in the least, and were kind enough to be looking out for others.  We all have the option of evaluating and acting-- or not acting-- on anyone's good counsel.

Thank you.  Most appreciated!

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Contributor

I got these same sandals (Cloudsteppers Breeze Sea thong sandals) for $22.99 from Bealls. I always wanted to try a pair, but I also saw that high QVC price.  I got a Bealls flyer in the mail and there they were....much cheaper. There was a large choice of colors in their store and on their website.  Bealls shoe prices go up and down so you have to watch them as well, but the $22.99 was the righ price for me!

Honored Contributor

This has been my philosophy pretty much my whole life!  I'm sure I don't always get the best price but it's not for lack of trying!  I am not talking about the Q here - I'm just talking in a general sense.  It certainly pays a person to spend a little time and check around.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Respected Contributor

I think the Studio Park items are spendy, but if you wait long enough items go on clearance.  Have not tried anything .

I wait for bargains and I like shopping locally too.  I have fun trying on and seeing how it fits.  I don't spend as much time doing that any more because how much does a person need.

I have outfits for any occasion work and play and then some.  

I heading to the retirement side of things soon.  So I stick with purchasing more play clothes.  Lol

To each their own and my money so I will do as I please.  I earned every penny.