Respected Contributor

On July 30 I ordered a Tweak'd item on sale first thing in the am from the Q.  Hours I saw the same item on sale at HSN.  Pricing was the same.  Since I use this product I decided I would also order  from HSN just to see which one would arrive first.  On the 1st of Aug I had tracking info from HSN.  On the 4th of August my order was delivered.  As of today, the 7th my Q order is "preparing to ship"  I live in Colorado so the distance from each facility is almost identical. I understand different companies ship on different time frames, I just find this interesting.  

Honored Contributor

@brandiwine 

Glad you found something you can use two of ... lol.

I've found the same thing happening when I purchased Andrew Lessman supplements from both QVC and HSN on the same day.  The HSN package had already arrived when the Q was still ... I have no idea what they were doing.

What's even more annoying (to me) is that often Q charges shipping, and HSN is often FREE .... and gets to me faster!

Since HSN and QVC have the same parent company, WHY isn't someone in management changing what QVC does so things arrive as quickly as they do when ordered from HSN?

How difficult could this possibly be ????? 

Respected Contributor
Couldn't agree more.
Respected Contributor
My Q order arrived today. Shipping was 5 days longer than HSN. Just don't understand why HSN is so much more efficient than the Q.