Valued Contributor

I don't order as much as I use to but it seems that ordering an item on 7/22 and the date of delivery is 8/4 is almost 2 weeks.  I  like things shipped UPS and don't like it then given to the PO because the PO in this area is slow.  If QVC pays for the shipping then I can't say a thing but when I pay for it it seems a larger item would be delivered by UPS.  An others feel the same.

Honored Contributor

@kismet   I often don't track items I order although I do track packages I send!   But I have tracked several of my QVC orders recently, and what I have seen on several including the one I haven't yet received is that UPS must be having issues in my area because at some stops packages get processed in less than a half hour in some stops sit for whole days in others.  One of those is the last stop mine make before UPS hands over to the PO.  It really does add time if the turnover happens late on a Friday which is a problem for them and the PO.

Good thing I don't need I prefer an accurate delivery to a speedy one.    

Honored Contributor

I'm happy with shipping times as they are.  

Regular Contributor

I ordered 2 Lug bags on 7/25/2022 - Got an email they were mailed out on 7/27 to UPS and would be delivered on Aug 2, 2022.

So I'm like this is great! So since they are due tomorrow I decided to track them. Well it appears it is still waiting to leave UPS - they are fixing a shipping label. OK, sounds good then I decided to check out the number they listed for tracking once it gets to USPS - it stated to please enter a correct tracking number the one I entered was not valid. 

Here it is the day before delivery and it's sitting still at the UPS store.

It's things like this that cause me not to order as much as I use to. I ordered a Waterpik toothbrush/flosser from eBay on Saturday (7/30) and got it today (8/1) and it came all the way by USPS!!

I expect better from the Q and UPS!  Called CS and used the automated service and it says it has been shipped and is ready to be delivered on 8/2. Well, I will find out tomorrow.

This will be the last test to see if it arrives. Amazon and eBay may be my only choices if it does not arrive tomorrow.  If there is a hold up it should have been stated at the Q and at UPS.

I sent this message from the last living brain cell I have.
Valued Contributor

I was suppose to get a smaller item that was sent via USPS today.  It's been sitting at the local PO since 12 am Friday.  No delivery date listed.  I agree I order from Amazon and even Walmart and get my things delivered fast.  Glad I don't watch QVC and order as much as I did in past years.  It seems both orders placed on the same day sat for a week before being sent out.  I always track my orders so they don't sit by my door for long. 

Respected Contributor

I ordered a Susan Graver sweater on 7/28, and received it today! It shipped from Pennsylvania, and actually arrived a day earlier than projected, because UPS was delivering in my area and so did not hand it off to the post office.