Contributor

Shipping Notifications and Order In Process

Is it only me or are others having this issue?  I ordered an item in mid August and received it in about ten days, however, when I looked at my account, it said "Order in Process".   After reading some negative reviews, I decided to return the item and my account still said "Order in Process".  Then, the other day, my account showed that the item was shipped on September 2nd but I returned it some time ago.

It gets a bit confusing and I need to keep better track of returns because I don't see where it says refund issued on the item that I returned over 2 weeks ago that shows it was shipped three days ago.  

Also, I ordred a gift item that was shipped to a friend of mine and I completed the gift tag.  I never received a thank you from my firiend, so I had to ask her if she received a Berkshire throw.  She was so surprised and said, "Oh, did you send that to me??"  She said there was nothing in the box to indicate who the gift giver was.  Grrrrr!!!!

This is not the first time this has happened and I am slowly refraining from purchasing from QVC, which will make my checking account happy!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Shipping Notifications and Order In Process

@lucyR 

You shouldn't have initiated a return on an order you hadn't even received yet, that's what messed up the timelines.

Once you get the order then you start the returns process.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Contributor

[ Edited ]

I did receive the order, which is why I returned it.  I think the system is messed up.  It had nothing to do with me.  Even the Customer Service person told me there have been glitches in their system lately when I called to question it.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lucyR 

Sorry, I misunderstood your post.

It sounded like you had decided from reviews that you were going to return it before you received it.

I'm sure it'll work out or send an email to QVC SocialTeam@QVC.com with your order info, they'll help you!

This site defintely has a lot of 'issues' going on right now!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Trusted Contributor

@KingstonsMom @lucyR 

QVC's system gets wonky from time to time.

Awhile back, I had ordered a WWC top, received it and was happy with it.

All good.  Then about a week later, I noticed said top was on clearance so I emailed asking for a price adjustment.  Imagine my surprise, when CS wrote back to say they couldn't adjust until the item shipped! 
I checked my account and it still said "in process" when I had already received the top a week ago.

CS then said to let thr system "catch up", meaning billing, and eventually I did get my price adjustment.  

It's just one of those weird things that happened but it got sorted out, 

Valued Contributor

Ordered Just Bagels  on a Wednesday Gourmet Food Show as a gift ,heard Cliff Nordquist say they will be mailed out Monday Tuesday or Wednesday fine . One day later on Thursday got tracking confirmation with estimated delivery as of  that Saturday,kept checking and it didn't update,but went out on Monday why was email sent so  in  advance,think they are having glitches.

Just have to say the bagels were not 5 ***** but  10 ********** gift to someone born in 

DA Bronx.and not  living in N Y.