Esteemed Contributor

Wonder why there are shipping delays through Bridgeport , NJ ?   I received  delays notices for  different items that apparently are delayed in Bridgeport , NJ ?

Honored Contributor

Deliveries are still sporadic.  Some I've gotten in a reasonable time. Not so for a pair of D&C corduroys.  Ordered 9/14, Est Del'y 9/21. Shipped 9/23.  In California since then until yesterday. Arrived in NJ 9/27.  So it's already been 2 weeks since I ordered it.  Not sure when it will arrive.  Pretty pathetic.

Honored Contributor

I've ordered 4 clothing items in mid-September and the last of them arrived today.  The delivery time was 8 days from the day of my order.

Honored Contributor

Bridgeport seems to be better than it was for awhile.  It's just seems to be a very busy terminal.  I'm sure it gets bogged down at times.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I  thought it may because NJ was hit hard with covid  . I've been through there on my way back from Atlantic City  . Yea one of my items arrived today.

This is crazy!  It's seems that every other delivery from the Q is delayed by at least a week.  Their reason is due to "local and global health concerns" but all my other orders, Walmart, Target, Amazon, all seem to be able to stick to their delivery estimates, during this pandemic.  Why are the local and global health concerns not impacting those companies? I think it's more of a company management issue and nothing more.  Going forward, my shopping with the Q will be minimal at best.

Respected Contributor

The majority of my online orders have greatly improved lately on delivery.  I haven't ordered from QVC in awhile tho.  I recently got a delivery from Walmart thru a third party.  It arrived quickly but was damaged.  I called Walmart, who contacted the vendor while I was on the phone with them and I was immediately refunded and told to do whatever I wanted with the item.  Wow.  Now, that's service. 

Regular Visitor

I ordered Beekman butter balm from HSN on October 11th and still didn't receive it as of October 31st.  It's delayed in Bridgeport, NJ.  Does anyone know why everything is held up in Bridgeport, NJ?