Esteemed Contributor

Re: Shipping Changes

[ Edited ]

@Sushismom wrote:

@SandySparkles wrote:

Amazon has maintained it's efficient delivery system, with a few hiccups throughout the Pandemic, but they too, occasionally send delivery delay notifications. Usually the items are received in a few days, but I have had a few that required a refund.😊

I hope your delay will be a short one.🤞😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

I belong to Amazon Prime. I can't tell you  how often during the beginning of this pandemic that they did NOT ship within 2 days. And I'm still getting a few items that are "late" in delivery. 

I agree, the beginning of the pandemic presented severe delivery turbulence for the entire nation. Amazon was not unscathed, but I was almost exclusively dependent on them( thank goodness for Prime, and Prime Fresh), and had a few understandable delays. They were unable to fulfill a few orders, but refunds were issued promptly.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Respected Contributor

Sometimes Amazon is a day or two late, HSN I've had noproblems with.  A couple of days with some other vendors I do business with.  The Q is a disaster.  I made the mistake of buying a TSV that never showed up after UPS dropped it off at the post office.  Please don't say it's not the Q;'s fault when they are the ones who choose the shippers.  My money has been returned and I've learned my lesson.

Trusted Contributor

Just an update:  Got my package today which was the original estimated delivery date.  Go figure!