Contributor

Hi can anyone tell me what ruffled bottom top Shawn Killinger was wearing under the Joan Rivers sweater last night - July26 2018???  It was sooo cute!

Esteemed Contributor

I thought it was a ballerina's tutu.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Super Contributor

That Tu-Tu was too much.  I waited forever for S.K. to start "selling" clothes, but talked to Isaac as if she had all night.  I watched for 10 minutes, then moved on.    Ten minutes listening to that seems like an eternity.

Did any one hear what Jill Martin is reading this summer?

Esteemed Contributor

I rarely watch on line presentations, and that particular program host always leaves me baffled. 

Esteemed Contributor

I did get sucked into buying the Cuddl Duds jacket in black.  But Shawn is so bad about giving details and really looking at the clothing.  It looks like it has raglan sleeves, but that was never mentioned.  Is the hood lined?  I don't think so, I had to look hard to see (and I hope I am correct) that the seam in the inside of the hood is at least covered.

Shawn wastes so much time telling "stories" with Isaac (who I really like) and talking about how something would be worn getting pumpkin spice lattes, and blah, blah, blah.  Give the audience some credit in that we can figure out how to wear the clothing and with what.  We want to see the item, inside and out, backward and front, with all the details you can give.  That type of selling appears to be too boring for Shawn.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

@shoppalot, I guess no one knows.  Geez.

You may be better off posting this in the fashion forum.  Someone may be able to find it for you.

Did you look through the items recently on air from when Shawn was presenting?

Valued Contributor

Trust me, Shawn's tutu is not sold on QVC.   She wears her own clothes most of the time on set.   I know she wants to look hip, but for the sake of her audience, she should be wearing Q items, and wear her personal attire while walking her dog.

Valued Contributor

OP just asked simple question and instead answer she got discussion about what host should or should not do and a lot more.

Hosts have manager and I believe more people who oversee they performance.

Sure posters can express different opinions but one thread  very close to this one already was deleted today.

Honored Contributor

@Mlsg............that was my post that got deleted.  I was not saying anything against the host but the article of clothing she was wearing.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)