Esteemed Contributor

I have had an awful holiday and Shawns lovely soft speaking is soothing my wounded soul. Thanks Shawn ,you are the best  <3

Not to mention how beautiful you look today  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I never feel lonely when I have QVC on my TV or when I log in here.  That's one of my favorite things about QVC.  

@MalteseMomma I'm sorry to hear you've had an awful holiday.  I've had some rough days myself in 2016, but I always kept faith that things would get better.  Please know you're not alone and I'm sending positive thoughts your way.  😊❤️😊❤️😊❤️😊❤️

Trusted Contributor

ITA, she's doing a great job, and I bought a couple really nice silver pieces.  Hope your New Year is better!

New Contributor

I don't watch QVC as much as I used to, but tuned in this afternoon. I almost didn't recognize Shawn. She looks so lovely. I think it might be the brighter lipstick. Very pretty!

Trusted Contributor

MalteseMomma, so sorry to hear that. didn't have such a good one myself. sending you a bear hug and hoping some of the bad stuff will go away. 

i agree about shawn. enjoying the show and she looks pretty 🤗

Esteemed Contributor

So sorry you had a bad holiday.  I generally don't like the holidays at all, no matter what year it was. This whole year kind of sucked for our family.  I hope everyone has a better 2017.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Respected Contributor

@MalteseMomma I am so sorry you have had such hard times. Blessings and prayers for you to have a happy, safe and healthy 2017.  {{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}

I agree that Shawn looks lovely today and is doing a wonderful job with the jewelry.

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Honored Contributor

@MalteseMomma

I am so sorry you had a bad time.

Wishing everyone a better and happier 2017. New Year

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

http://www.govrecruitment.com/happy-new-year-2017-images/

Respected Contributor
Spoiler

@MalteseMomma sorry you had a rough holiday. Wishing you better days ahead.