Respected Contributor

Re: Shawn and Jagger

[ Edited ]

@chickenbutt

Image result for shawn qvc

Shawn Killinger from QVC with husband and daughter Jagger. 

Shawn Killinger QVC #imabigkidnow 🙆‍♀️

Here's a cute picture of her !

Honored Contributor

@bathina wrote:

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

Her name is Jagger Jade, @bathina.

Thanks so much, @San Antonio Gal! Hope you're having a great weekend!

@San Antonio Gal @bathina - Her name is Jagger Jude (not Jade).  She's adorable.

Honored Contributor

Oops - thanks for the clarification, @VeneziaSmiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Best. Christmas. Everrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! #twasthenightbeforechristmas #christmaseve #ilovejesus #itsthemostwonderfultimeoftheyear #merrychristmas #wrappingpaper #santaclausiscomingtotown #jaggerjude #ilovehersomuch 🎅

A Very Merry 1st Christmas .. I don't know Jaggers age. Would this be from last year ???

Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt.   Shawn is a host on QVC. She is usually on a night. She's usually with Isaac when he is there.

Honored Contributor

Jagger is such an adorable baby, but aren't they all. My son wasn't crazy about Santa holding him on his lap the first time out either.

Trusted Contributor

My daughter-in-law sent me a picture today of my 16-month grandson sitting on Santa’s lap. He looked leery of that strange-looking man. And who can blame him? 

Honored Contributor

She really is a cute baby.

Super Contributor

@Tissyanne wrote:

I have never understood why people think or expect that a young child will gladly sit on the lap of a strange man with a big white beard. 

I remember seeing one of my brother at a year old with a very scared face sitting in Santa's lap. No, it wasn't funny then, and is not today. 

My favorite Santa picture is of my son the year he was afraid to look at Santa.  He sat on his lap, but turned his head away and pinched his eyes shut.  It is who he was that year.  He was two and it was a big improvement from the year before when wouldn't go near him at all.  My son is an adult now, and loves hearing these stories, especially when we have photographic evidence.  He is unscarred, I promise.  He went on to visit Santa for several years afterwards, keeping his most special wish between him and Santa until Christmas Eve night, then finally sharing it with mom and dad.  We won't even get into the year we scrambled to find fish in an aquarium at 7pm Christmas Eve.  

Esteemed Contributor

Cute little girl, but the name is not very feminine for a sweet little girl.  Just my opinion.