Honored Contributor

I love when Shawn posts her pictures @freakygirl.  She is a real cutie!

Honored Contributor

It's Shawn's daughter, Jagger, @chickenbutt.

Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

I don't know who they are, but the pics are lovely!  Smiley Happy

Hi @chickenbutt, I remember reading somewhere that a poster was wondering how you were ( I guess you haven't posted in awhile), good to have you back!

Regular Contributor

Re: Shawn and Jagger

[ Edited ]

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

Little Jagger is cute as can be and growing fast.  Shawn posted a video on Instagram where Jagger wasn't too crazy about meeting Santa.  She wouldn't let go of her mom to sit on Santa's lap.  It was funny.

Shawn & Jagger.jpg

That's weird @San Antonio Gal.

When I look at her instagram the pic has a

different comment by Shawn and nothing about Santa.

It's about watching the Thanksgiving Day

parade and Jagger taking a selfie! Smiley Very Happy

Heres what I see.

Respected Contributor

Is the baby's name Jagger or Jade? Someone posting on her Insta called the baby Jade. Regardless, the baby is absolutely gorgeous. Shawn looks fantastic without makeup- IMO, much younger than she does all "done" up.

Honored Contributor

@Pruett- This was a picture she posted.  The Santa deal was a video - not this picture.  I should have explained in better in my post.  Sorry for the confusion!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Her name is Jagger Jade, @bathina.

Respected Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

Her name is Jagger Jade, @bathina.

Thanks so much, @San Antonio Gal! Hope you're having a great weekend!

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

jagger 2.jpg

Now, that's a picture of baby.  Very precious.

Honored Contributor

Re: Shawn and Jagger

[ Edited ]

@Jordan2 wrote:

@chickenbutt wrote:

I don't know who they are, but the pics are lovely!  Smiley Happy

Hi @chickenbutt, I remember reading somewhere that a poster was wondering how you were ( I guess you haven't posted in awhile), good to have you back!

Hi Jordan!  Nice seein' ya.   I found out last night, after I was off the computer, from a Q board friend who texted me.  When I got on the computer this morning I came over here and responded.

Sometimes I just have enough to deal with that I cannot deal with some of the folks here who are consistently mean and cruel, so I just stay away.  Smiley Happy

Thank You for thinking of me.  Finally got some snow this morning, for a while anyway, so that always makes me feel a little better.   But it's the nice people like you who make me always come back to this board.  Seems like it's been forever since I first found this place and I have some really special friends as a result.  Smiley Happy

I hope this finds you well and I always look forward to seeing you, especially with all our conversations on the tv shows forum.    Since I haven't felt too well lately, I have finally caught up on a lot of tv.   I responded on the 'The Resident' thread recently but I think I killed the thread (sorry about that!).  That is one of the new ones that I really enjoy.

Sorry for the OT.   I still don't know who the lady and baby are on this thread, so I'll look them up.