Regular Contributor

Re: Shabbat Shalom and a Happy Weekend to All Friday 7-11

Shabbat Shalom to everyone who comes here. Yes, this is a time of fear and sadness. Does anyone remember when the Scud missiles attacked Israel during the First Gulf War? I watched CNN as people huddled in their homes, with their windows sealed up by plastic and duct tape in case poison gasses were in the missiles. It was a time I wish I could forget. Now, another heartbreaking situation. May this new week bring peaceful changes in the Middle East.
Esteemed Contributor

On 7/11/2014 aviatrix12 said: Shabbat Shalom to everyone who comes here. Yes, this is a time of fear and sadness. Does anyone remember when the Scud missiles attacked Israel during the First Gulf War? I watched CNN as people huddled in their homes, with their windows sealed up by plastic and duct tape in case poison gasses were in the missiles. It was a time I wish I could forget. Now, another heartbreaking situation. May this new week bring peaceful changes in the Middle East.

Let it be, aviatrix, let it be.

Thank you everybody for your prayers and good wishes.

Good Shabbos and a happy weekend to all.

Sunny

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Esteemed Contributor

Good Shabbos to those who observe.

Thank you Sunny for the beautiful sentiment today. Prayers for peace and safety in Israel.

Trusted Contributor

Hi Sunny!! Just had to pop in and let you know I think of you often, especially on Fridays as I read your kind and inspirational post. You are so eloquent and there is such a wonderful message for all who read it. Your words bring comfort to many....thanks for making Friday such a wonderful kick-off to the weekend. Hope you had a nice 4th of July. So hard to believe that it has come and gone once again. Time truly flies!! Grandpa Pete's isn't feeling well again, but he is such a trooper. Maybe you could say a little extra prayer for him. ?? Well Sunny, many blessings to you my friend. Take care!!
Respected Contributor

Good Shabbos Sunny and friends.

It is so good to come here every week to gather with all of you.

May our prayers for peace be heard. I worry so about the innocents caught up in this mess.

My prayers go out for your mother Donna, I hope things will get better for her soon. Prayers also for Grandpa Pete for good health.

Donna, loved the blueberry muffin. Saved up my carbs for the treat. Mr henny stole one too. He loves and adores blueberries.

Regular Contributor

Dmod, it is always good to see you too. Along with hennypenny, my thoughts and prayers go out to your mom and grandpa Pete. Hope you have a great weekend! CH
Valued Contributor

Have a Good Shabbos and a good weekend. I have family in Haifa and near Tel Aviv. Please pray for their safety.
Regular Contributor

Shama, I will pray for your family and for the safety of all the families. CH
Esteemed Contributor

Lots of prayers this evening, for Shamala's family in Israel, for Grandpa Pete's good health, for Donna's mom, and for Ellen's chemo angels.

Prayers for safety for all of the people of Israel.

Please be careful out there; there's lots of vicious weather all over our country.

GrandmaPetes, it's always a pleasure to see you here. Bless you and Grandpa Pete, and please stop by more often. Same for Charley Horse, snowpuppy and all our regular weekly posters.

Prayers, good health and safety to all xoxox

Esteemed Contributor

Hugs to lechathouse, aviatrix, hennypenny, pommom, esmeraldagooch, shelbelle, scottie, snowpuppy, Lila Belle, my sister sweet olivia, and everyone I mentioned in the preceding post.

I didn't want to leave anyone out, as I can't tell you enough how much I appreciate you being here to share in our blessings.