Esteemed Contributor

Shabbat Shalom and a Happy Weekend to All Friday 7-11

Hi everyone,

Shabbat Shalom to all who observe, and a happy July weekend to all!

May you be blessed with the love and warmth of family and friends every day of the year, not just on holidays and special occasions.

Sending prayers of healing and strength to you and your loved ones.

May your burdens and worries blow away with the wind.

To those of you having health and family issues, may everything turn out well. May your medical tests and those of your loved ones come back with happy results.

Many prayers for our country's well being and world peace. Bless the leaders who keep our country strong with wisdom and courage.

Special prayers for Israel and innocent civilians. May the fighting end already.

Good thoughts and thanks to our military. May they come home safely and SOON. Bless all the servicemen that didn't make it home; and to those who are serving, thank you for being there to protect our safety. Thank a member of the armed forces for their service, and keep in mind those who gave their lives for our glorious country. May they never be forgotten.

Special prayers for all the children...may they have good health, enough to eat and drink, a warm bed, and the abiding love of parents and family who will protect them. May the children survive and thrive. No child should ever go to bed hungry, nor should anyone else in this country. Help the food banks if you can. Even a little helps. May our own children be healthy and happy.

May your parents be healthy and happy as well. I hope everyone's mom and dad are feeling well or getting better.

Condolences to those of you that have lost a parent or a loved one recently.

Try to do a good deed for a stranger. They'll feel good, and you'll feel better.

May this year find you all surrounded by the love of your family and friends, in good health and never in need of anything that's important.

May the best of everything come your way, today and every day.

Sunny

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Regular Contributor

Re: Shabbat Shalom and a Happy Weekend to All Friday 7-11

Shabbat Shalom to all who observe. Thank you for the thread sunny and the wonderful thoughts and prayers. May everyone have a happy, safe weekend.

CH

Respected Contributor

Hi Sunny,

As soon as I logged on, I looked for your post. What a great way to start my day! Smile

Peace.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Respected Contributor

Hi ladies! I have a friend in Tel Aviv. I am very worried about her safety. I hope the bombing ends soon.

Regular Contributor

Shabbat Shalom dear Sunny and all who observe. I wish everyone a peaceful and safe week.

Sometimes I feel as though the world is going to explode and, this is one of those times. We are living in a dangerous world and I fear for those in the many war zones around the globe.

Can there ever be peace in the Middle East? I am not sure but I pray for the safety of those in the region. These are not the "rockets red glare" that are in the song. This is life and death and terror. I hope something can be "brokered" before Israel is forced to use the full force of it's military. Thank goodness for the missile defense system they have.

I pray for all of the innocent children trying to escape the horrors of their own country. It must be an awful situation for a mother to put a 9 year old on a bus to travel to safety on their own. I do not know the answers to this problem but these kids break my heart.

The weather this entire country is experiencing is frightening as well. Floods, storms, twisters, fires and mighty winds are attacking us. I am wondering what plague will be set upon us next. I think we need to respect Mother Nature a bit more. She is not one to mess with.

Smile at someone today and reach out a helping hand if you can.

Sunny, my Sister, I thank you for allowing me to say what is on my heart each week. It is a safe place for people who care. I hope you and your family have a week of good health and happiness.

Esther Fruma

Hi Donna! How are you and Mom? You are always on my mind{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Regular Contributor

Shabbat Shalom to all who observe.

Have a healthy and happy weekend to all.

I pray for peace in the middle east, and all over the world. Too much blood shed because we do not learn to live together in harmony.

Honored Contributor

Hi everyone,

TGIF!! Happy weekend to all.

Good Shabbos to those who observe.

Thank you Sunny for this inclusive, peaceful thread.

CH, good to see you. Smiley Happy

I am grateful for those who care for the sick and disabled with little recognition or compensation. Please keep my mom in your prayers/thoughts. She is going through a difficult time right now. Thank you.

Ellen, {#emotions_dlg.wub} thank you.

I am thankful for my friends. I am blessed to have you in my life.

Keeping all those in leadership positions in my prayers. I pray you are guided to do the right thing even if it is not popular.

I second all those thoughts/prayers posted on this thread.

Today is National Blueberry Muffin Day. I'm leaving assorted blueberry muffins for us to enjoy. Hot coffee in assorted flavors and flavored creamers are available. Flavored teas are available. Decaf and caffeinated are available. Yes, of course sugar free muffins are available.

Mangia.

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

Shabbat Shalom to us all!!!

Respected Contributor

Good Shabbos Sunny. Your prayers were especially touching today. I hope I am not out of line to say when I was reading the comments about Israel the Psalm of David came to mind:

Psalm 13:2 "How long shall I take counsel in my soul, having sorrow in my heart daily....."

Esteemed Contributor

Shabbat shalom and a happy weekend to all.

Yes, may the fighting end already. Prayers for a brokered peace.