Esteemed Contributor

Just bought a couple to put in my gift closet.....hope they fit!

Honored Contributor

@nana59  A mattress in the gift closet?  Fit? 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@nana59 ... I hope that's not the same one I got you.  Dang, can't pick up anything anymore.

@shell garden ... You'll look like a turtle.  Not a good look.  Put it on top of your car instead.  That might work better.  Oh, and lights ... you need lights. 

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Twin size works if you have a large closet.  Hide those for the unexpected guests.  Smiley Wink

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

And why not?

It's only $1 a day!

@nana59 wrote:

Just bought a couple to put in my gift closet.....hope they fit!

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Fit in my gift closet!

Esteemed Contributor

@Preds wrote:

@nana59 ... I hope that's not the same one I got you.  Dang, can't pick up anything anymore.

@shell garden ... You'll look like a turtle.  Not a good look.  Put it on top of your car instead.  That might work better.  Oh, and lights ... you need lights. 

what i meant to say is that i hope they fit inside my gift closet!

Honored Contributor

Naughty Nana.  If they would warranty the Serta longer, I might consider. The most comfortable mattress in our house is ancient and only five inches thick.  

Esteemed Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

Naughty Nana.  If they would warranty the Serta longer, I might consider. The most comfortable mattress in our house is ancient and only five inches thick.  

I think it's funny that you called me "naughty!"  I was giving my 12 year-old granddaughter a hard time tonight, and she called me "disturbing!"  I consider both compliments!! lol.....