Valued Contributor

QVC is offering FREE SHIPPING on every item through January 2023 for new customers!!! What about the rest of us????

Trusted Contributor

This has been talked about in these threads ALL day. Check them out and you will get a feel for how others feel about this.

Valued Contributor

New Customers Get Free Shipping thru 1/31/23*

Start with code FREESHIP on your 1st order & get a new code via email for Free Shipping thru 1/31/23.

Create an account today to get more special offers & sneak peeks at upcoming events delivered to your inbox.  

Esteemed Contributor

I don't feel appreciated! I never even got a

free mug! Now I'm shopping locally !

😟 😠 😡

Esteemed Contributor

Isn't it typical?  think of all the companies that give something to new customers & ignore long-time loyal customers?  Cell phone companies, internet companies, streaming channels, etc .....

Typical.

I have to say I get quite a bit of nice deals from HSN. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Seriously, QVC???

[ Edited ]

Nah.

This is extremely atypical.

Way beyond the norm of inducements offered to new customers.

If it was a 1 or 2 time free shipping code I don't think you would see this reaction.

It's highly unusual given the number of free shipping opportunities and the lengthy window provided.

Esteemed Contributor

QVC had best offer a LOT more free shippig days to us "veterans" between now and Christmas.

That still may not be enough to get me to buy here. I have cut WAY back for reasons including high return shipping, shipping charged per item rather than on the total purchase, boring assortment of items in every category, my reduced spending budget and horrible shipping, to name just a few complaints.

Respected Contributor

All of the OG's get pitched to the side like old shoes!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Contributor
I did a double take when I heard it, how dare they disrespect loyal customers who have purchased for many years. It’s a total slap in the face - are they TRYING to lose business?!
Honored Contributor

I think this is very disrespectful to the long time customers.  Most online retailers try to give extra bonuses and rewards to those who make regular purchases.  

QVC has it backwards.