Respected Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

☃Christmas GiF☃

BETH@QVC, thank you for this nice thread.  I want to wish you and the others at QVC, and especially the social team a Merry Christmas and a big thank you for all that you do.

And, of course, to everyone here on the forums, community and personnel....a wonderful, happy, healthy, safe and blessed Christmas and Holiday season.  Let's be kind in the coming days and especially the New Year.  Have laughter and love in your heart and let us be thankful and blessed in our lives. We are here for you no matter what, so remember the kindness to each other.  LOVE YOU ALL!

Honored Contributor

Seasons greetings to @Beth-QVC @Melvin-QVC @Susan-QVC and all the rest of the QVC moderator team ( @Community_Team and @QVC Community Team )!!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

___

___

Honored Contributor

image.jpeg

Merriest of Christmases and happiest of all other holidays to everyone!

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

AmTUqip.gif (500×230)

Esteemed Contributor

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

Thank you, @Beth-QVC, for this thread! 

Sending my heartfelt gratitude to all the @Community_Team and to everyone who reads and posts here, and my wishes to all of you for a wonderful 2016!

Holiday wishes

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Occasional Contributor

Too bad it's not going to be a good holiday for everyone since my Christmas Eve delivery still hasn't left your store! Why advertise things like that and get peoples hopes up!! Been sitting there since Monday still hasn't left your facility!! NOT TO MENTION everytime I call I get lied too!!  HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE!!!!

Valued Contributor

@SUPERMADMOM Sorry to hear that you didn't have a positive service experience, I will certainly pass your feedback along. I don't usually make calls, but I took a look at your order and I am going to call you. 

Brittany 

Esteemed Contributor

@Brittany-QVC, sorry you have to work today! Can you tell us why we're having trouble with the Notifications?

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop