Honored Contributor

Headaches - NOPE!

Migraines - YUP!

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Trusted Contributor

Re: Seasonal Headaches

[ Edited ]

Yep, am dealing with one right now. Mine are also barometrically induced. Fortunately, I get the jagged lights aura before the pain starts so I can take something, but the change from summer to fall is the worst for me. Also spring to summer. The other two changes are fine. I hope everyone feels better soon. I have a friend who gets her headaches when the opposite pressure is in the air, so one of us is usually having a bad day, but not at the same time. I THINK mine are from high pressure. 

ETA - Windy days are the worst!!!!

Valued Contributor

Yes! I have been to 3 ENTs and checked out. I use saline mist daily and a humidifier year round and im on a steroid nasal spray among other preventatives. I know instantly when the season or barometric pressure changes.  Either a true migraine hits or the dull, annoying kind on/off.  I have non allergic rhinitis, its such a pain to have. Cold air is one that sets it off. 

Honored Contributor

Yes i do, and have for months now ,just a light headache.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

Sure do!  Seasons changing are murderous on my head and sinuses!  It takes me quite a while to get acclimated.  My head hurts, my nose is a mess and my eyes are itchy and watery.  As well as feeling miserable, so attractive!!!! 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

Yes its called Christmas!

(sorry your having headaches)

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Esteemed Contributor

So many of you responded.  I'm sorry for all of you, but glad to know we aren't alone in our misery.  Thanks for your responses.  Happy Fall everyone.

Regular Contributor

I also have that problem in the winter to spring and then summer to fall.  A few years ago it was so bad in the spring I finally went and saw my dr.  She told me to take Flonase and Zyrtec in the AM and Allegra in the PM.

I would usually start the cocktail in April but decided to start in March and then the pollen usually winds down in May here in Ga.  This was the first spring where it actually worked. No really bad sinus headaches.  Then I take this same cocktail starting sometime in Sept and usually only for a month.

The weather here always goes from one extreme to another and I can always tell due to my sinuses.