Respected Contributor

For some of us older gals, the no-makeup idea would never work.  I try to keep it as minimal as possible, but if I ever walked into work without any on, people would run screaming.  The main thing I have to do is cover all the dark red and purple around my eyes.  I also need to play with my eyeliner because since my eye surgery, my eyes don't match anymore. anything I add after that is frosting on the cake!

Laura loves cats!
Respected Contributor

@2blonde I hear you! I would never go to work sans makeup. They wouldn't recognize me! LOL!

Speaking of covering up red and purple, I saw an awesome video yesterday by Pampered Wolf on YouTube all about color correction. She used her mom as a model and showed (with the aid of a color wheel) what colors to use to counteract the various discolorations on our face. It's worth checking out!

Trusted Contributor

Sean looks wonderful with no makeup.  Whatever skin regimine she uses works wonders.  I just happened to catch this the other night before going back to bed.   

Honored Contributor

shawn frequently posts photos of herself without makeup on her facebook page. i LOVE a woman who isnt afraid to "go bare!" while i enjoy wearing and using makeup, i am also not afraid to leave the house without it on.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

This thread sent me to watch the 11 PM video.  Not usually a fan, but I enjoyed Shawn and her interaction with the vendor.

AND I ordered the product.

Keepin' it real.
Honored Contributor

@roxxy1  This is funny! Earlier in the day I watched MB talk about those towels, she swears by them in removing all makeup.

Respected Contributor

ALL: Fyi..............Her name is Shawn!

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

shawn frequently posts photos of herself without makeup on her facebook page. i LOVE a woman who isnt afraid to "go bare!" while i enjoy wearing and using makeup, i am also not afraid to leave the house without it on.

I've seen Shawn's FB pictures, she looks like a teenager.

I think most of us could do with less.

the trend now for the younger women is way too heavy.

Foundation that looks like a mask and way too much eye makeup with the Groucho Marx eyebrows.    It may be acceptable if your job is on TV but for real life, it's too much.

Respected Contributor

@jlkz

You are getting a deal.    Apparently my Walmart doesn't have them and Walmart online has them for almost  $25.00.  Stock up at your store.

Trusted Contributor

Its always the Shawn show around here.  Ok, but now they are adding even more shows for her to host....Why does she seem to get all the shows and others are passed over.?

Ya get tired of the Shawn show...just sayin.

Sorry..yes shes all that without makeup,.....gorgeous...perfect..stunning.