Respected Contributor

What was with Sean not wearing any makeup later last night (before Midnight?)  

She looked really pretty and so much younger.  Rick even made a funny comment referring to her as "that 21 year old new host."   Just so different for her.   But it's not a trend/look I'm fond of.  At home maybe.  

Trusted Contributor

I was watching Shawn the other night while demonstrating the tsv washcloths.

It was the end of her shift, and she was trying to remove her eye makeup.

I say trying, because she was having a difficult time.

She first removed her false eyelashes, and then scrubbed and scrubbed her remaining makeup.  It really wasn't coming off very well, and the camera switched over to the vendor.  

I was laughing and changed the channel.  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

The vendor and Shawn removed their makeup to show how the TSV Popsonic worked. Although I think a good makeup remover and a washcloth would do the job just as well. I will say both ladies have great skin. 

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____
Respected Contributor

Oh ok thanks - I thought it might be something like that.  She did look great!

Respected Contributor

I thought she looked great, and she did look like a woman in her twenties.  I think some of the hosts wear way too much make-up, between the really dark eyeshadow and the false eyelashes, they do look older than they are.  I have seen Carolyn also without makeup (even though she does not wear it too heavy on the Q) and a few others and they look so much softer and younger.

Respected Contributor

Re: Sean no makeup?

[ Edited ]

Didn’t see the tsv for makeup removal cloths.

However, I have posted and recently about Erase Your Face cloths which I read about from another poster here over a year ago.  

They are 4 oblong cloths for about $8 and available at WalMart.  They last and last and I throw them into the laundry and air dry every few days.

They take the makeup totally off without any tugging...might be the nappy velour surface.  Mascara too! I use a drop or two of Dr. Denise Hydrating Cleanser and hot water.    My Clarisonic is rarely used any more...only when I want to exfoliate.

I have tried microfiber cloths...can’t hold a candle to the Erase Your Face cloths.  I even tuck them into gift packages !

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Honored Contributor

I have seen Shawn with no makeup and she has great skin! She does look younger without all of that makeup that they wear for tv on. Jill Bauer is another with really good skin!  

Honored Contributor

Her hair is looking so much better. Really shows how we can improve ourselves

Honored Contributor

Awhile ago Amy Morrison on HSN appeared without makeup.  She looked at least 10 years younger.  I don't know why some of these hosts wear so much makeup when they actually look better with a lot less.

Respected Contributor

I really like Sean's current 'do also.

What I don't care for is the no eye makeup.  I mean none.  I don't mean on Sean last night - just in general.  Altho some really overdo it.  There's a beautiful news anchor on one of the Pittsburgh TV stations who has always worn a lot of eye makeup but lately she looks like she's in a Las Vegas revue.