Valued Contributor

Scott Living Daily Spin For $25 Gift Card

Has anyone here actually won a $25 gift card when you spin the wheel? I'm just wondering if the Q has actually given any away. All I get is "Sorry" every day. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Scott Living Daily Spin For $25 Gift Card

I was thinking the same thing.  LOL

Frequent Contributor

Add me to this list.  I was trying again this morning and thought it's rigged so no one ever wins.

Esteemed Contributor

i haven"t won either!! I play every day.They should list the winners if there are any!!!,

Honored Contributor

It's like all the lotteries around -  I see lines at the supermarket desk every time I stand in line to pay for my groceries.  I have yet to see one of those "We had a winner" signs.  That makes me think for all the thousands and thousands of tickets they sell every month, no one is winning much at all.

What do you think are the odds of winning?   I suspect less than 1 in a million, but I don't know.  I do know after all the years the state lotteries have been around, I do not know anyone personally who has ever won more than $50, so I won't assume this little $25 gift card gimmick is rigged just because I haven't heard anyone won.  Hate to say it, but I probably wouldn't say I won even if I had even though I post here way too often!

Respected Contributor

Not me

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

NEVERMIND

Honored Contributor

There should be a list of winners posted somewhere. Aren't they required to provide that?

I played once.  I don't want to fill all that info. out everytime I play.  I guess I'm just not that interested.  LOL  

Occasional Contributor

According to the rules, a maximum of 26 of the $25 gift cards will be awarded. So i would think the odds of winning are not very good.

Valued Contributor

For anyone interested, it's at:

http://qvcsweepstakes.com/