Honored Contributor

I wonder how many airwaves one person needs to take up?!

I see Wen on regular tv as an infomercial-it goes on and on.

Now QVC has it on for hours. With Chaz running his hands thru the models now blow-dried, straightened hair (though they don't show that and hope we assume that its due to Wen?)

And then when Wen is featured, all the threads are Wen (yeah including mine!)

How many infomercials does one vendor need?!

Its just strange to me-really.For one brand?

And I have noticed the same for IT cosmetics! There is an infomercial on regular tv for that! I wonder if its something that QVC arranges, though with Wen, I think it has been on tv for a long time maybe before QVC?

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

Wen had the infomercials before it as available on Q.

And the IT infomercials that I've seen are for a new foundation, not available on Q yet.

I don't think that Q has anything to do with their infomercials.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

,,,,,,I think Chaz can run as many infomercials as he can pay for..lol   He's one wealthy dude,

Honored Contributor

You can find a Wen infomercial any time of the day or night 24 hours a day.  It's no wonder so many of us are sick, sick, sick of him.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

,,,,,,I think Chaz can run as many infomercials as he can pay for..lol   He's one wealthy dude,

So why doesn't he retire?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment