Esteemed Contributor

@blackhole99

Connie's picture is still showing on the host's page, she might be on a leave.

Esteemed Contributor

Connie was always full of energy and al little bit wacky but that is what made her fun to watch.  I'm so glad that Laura Dufek is still thre, she has been my favorit since they were Value Vision, she left and came back, a real pro.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Respected Contributor

I liked Sarah too. Well, good for her.

Honored Contributor

@hopi wrote:

@blackhole99

Connie's picture is still showing on the host's page, she might be on a leave.

Connie's FB page is still an Evine page as well.  It hasn't been updated though since April.

Frequent Contributor

I like Sarah.  But I must admit, my all time favorite shopping channel host was the hoot known as Charla Rhines.  She was funny, self deprecating, down to earth and actually a pretty smart cookie.  I wonder what became of her after she was canned.

Super Contributor

Re: Sarah Anderson

[ Edited ]

I might be wrong, but isn't she the one who now sometimes presents on Evine as a vendor rep for Isomers?

eta I was referring to Charla mentioned in the previous post, not Sarah

Original registration date 7/3!/07 post count was 223 until 6/15/15
Respected Contributor

yes luv2 - you're right.  she does Isomers presentations.  she was always close to Manuela and Sonia Bitton too.  she is a character and fun to watch.

Super Contributor

Re: Sarah Anderson

[ Edited ]

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Connie's FB page is still an Evine page as well.  It hasn't been updated though since April.

Connie last posted on her own page on June 30. She's said several times that she's 'taking a break' and last said it on June 5: " I'm taking a little time of".

I've always liked her because she's a bit quirky.

https://www.facebook.com/connie.kunkle.50?fref=ts

Respected Contributor

I agree - Charla was a good one - definitely a different kind of host!

Sara - I liked her too - she  was also a good one. Just saw her a few weeks ago, she always knew her stuff.

-Texas Hill Country-