Valued Contributor

@FlowerBear  I appreciate your sharing this and the spirit and intent you posted it. 

My thoughts in no way reflect on that. Smiley Happy

For me, I refuse to take on one more worry. In fact, I realized last week that my personality was changing, and not for the better. I had a long talk with my daughter about it too, and she helped me understand a few things as well. 

Due to my health conditions, I have to be super careful with this pandemic. But.... you can be careful, and not fearful. Fear takes up a heck of a lot of room in your psyche, and tends to block out those moments of joy that make life worth living. 

I was fast losing those happy emotions, and only replacing with gloom and foreboding. I needed to find my balance again. And frankly, start leaning more on my faith as well. 

Said all of that to say, not worrying about a super bug, nor a rogue meteor, nor anything else not currently on the horizon. I will keep practicing all my precautions regarding Covid19, but I'm giving it very little space in my head. 

I need all that space Smiley Wink

Whatever gets you through the night; it's alright, it's alright. It's your money or your life; it's alright, it's alright---John Lennon