Honored Contributor

Re: Same things every day.....

@Desertdi wrote:

My only "must see" is Leah on Sat morning........so I really can't say......

@Desertdi

Valerie Parr Hill (her shows stopped in November)....and AM STYLE  with Leah are only shows I'll watch anymore, but even AM STYLE is getting me frustrated because it's half beauty products now...and ALWAYS--- IT Cosmetics and/or Josie Maran Woman Frustrated  QVC has so many other beauty shows, why cant AM STYLE be about clothing, handbags, shoes...

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

It's gift season.  You real problem is that you are watching much to much of QVC.

@chrystaltree

Why do people assume when customers complain they must be watching too much QVC....all you have to do is check online under "Items Recently Aired" OR take a peek with your remote......watching a lot is not necessary.....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

@Desertdi  That makes two of us.  

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

@Desertdi wrote:

@Desertdi  That makes two of us.  

My "must see" shows are Amy with Inspired Style and Leah with Saturday AM Style.  Other than that, I click on to my shopping channels during commercial breaks.  So, I can't really relate to "the same things" complaints.  I don't even understand it.  If they are bored with QVC programming, watch something else on tv.  

Honored Contributor

I do not watch very often, but i am on here alot,i think their gifts have not been very good over all,  some like the echo was really good, i have to wonder what is really going on with the company.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

I don't think it's a "just change the channel" issue.  When I go through Items REcently On Air" it is all the same junk they have been puching since Halloween (and before.)  True, you don't have to watch it; but they're offering it, and it seems most here aren't interested in it.  And they don't seem to be low on supplies of it.  Not sure how that's good for the company.

Honored Contributor

@Spurt

I only wish those stores were "near" me ... but, in 2019 Fall we are getting a MALL complete with Ulta, Macy's, JCP, Home Goods, Marshalls, Home Sense, and more ... YIPPEE!!!  I can't wait because it's going to be about 10 minutes away..PLUS, a movie complex!

Next year I'm sure it will be better options for shopping mainly because I'm too "lazy" to drive 1 hour to go to a nearest mall!  

Costco opened but its about 45 minutes away -- although I went with my son while in NJ and boy, do they have alot more than Sam's!  I could certainly do some "damage" in there!

Nearest store to us is Kohl's, Hobby Lobby or WM -- slim pickings!!!  Then again, I don't need much but today stopping at HL because my neighbor told me Christmas is 65% off ...maybe by some "christmas miracle" my Santa or gingerbread piece will still be waiting for me!

Honored Contributor

Well, today it is some pretty expensive jewelry......

And yes, that tape measure.....lol

Not buying a thing.....

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

@Spurt

I only wish those stores were "near" me ... but, in 2019 Fall we are getting a MALL complete with Ulta, Macy's, JCP, Home Goods, Marshalls, Home Sense, and more ... YIPPEE!!!  I can't wait because it's going to be about 10 minutes away..PLUS, a movie complex!

Next year I'm sure it will be better options for shopping mainly because I'm too "lazy" to drive 1 hour to go to a nearest mall!  

Costco opened but its about 45 minutes away -- although I went with my son while in NJ and boy, do they have alot more than Sam's!  I could certainly do some "damage" in there!

Nearest store to us is Kohl's, Hobby Lobby or WM -- slim pickings!!!  Then again, I don't need much but today stopping at HL because my neighbor told me Christmas is 65% off ...maybe by some "christmas miracle" my Santa or gingerbread piece will still be waiting for me!

@homedecor1

WOW....that new mall sounds very DANGEROUS....to your bank account that is!!! Woman Very Happy Woman LOL  What great stores!!!!  You are sure to enjoy shopping there!

I hope you find your Santa or Gingerbread piece---Good Luck!

Respected Contributor

I fly by and see whats on, or check items on air. When I see scrub daddy/mommy and irons and house cleaners I have to roll my eyes. If I found that in my stocking i wouldn't be happy. Those products imply work to me. Now if you want to slip a pair of earrings or a watch in my stocking, now your talking.

I also dont want a outdoor security system, outdated tablets and computers or phones, vacuum cleaner, headphones, a flashlight or a ladder. I can get these anyother month but they seem to show them every December!

'

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18