Occasional Visitor

Is it me or is QVC showing the same things every day?  Lets see....I've seen the NEW tape measure at least 30X's the same goes for the windshield cover, the inside out umbrella, and a few other things.....I can literally recite word for word all the qualities of each item I've seen them advertised so many times...

Trusted Contributor

Re: Same things every day.....

Well if you think about it, it's logical. It's almost Xmas and no time to start showing new items that won't be here in time for gifting, so -- like in the B&M stores -- you're going to find what's left on the shelves. 

Honored Contributor

It's gift season.  You real problem is that you are watching much to much of QVC.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tahoe06 wrote:

Is it me or is QVC showing the same things every day?  Lets see....I've seen the NEW tape measure at least 30X's the same goes for the windshield cover, the inside out umbrella, and a few other things.....I can literally recite word for word all the qualities of each item I've seen them advertised so many times...

@Tahoe06

It seems like some things aren't selling very well and they must have LOTS of stock left..... Its been bad, but never been quite as bad as this year's repetitive merchandise..... When  i flip the channels and see the same ole stuff I flip right on by QVC Woman Frustrated

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

You don't have to watch at all the bored by the Q's offerings. I check the website, and it is always the same, yawn.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

1. @chrystaltree wrote:

It's gift season.  You real problem is that you are watching much to much of QVC.

@Tahoe06 I have to agree with @chrystaltree. I haven’t seen those things presented at all. Maybe you’re watching too much.
Keepin' it real.
Honored Contributor

@Spurt

Cold day here so "vegged" but had Q on for background noise...are the TSVs now weekly tsvs because most the things they talked about were already shown as TSV.

You are correct same stuff different day🙄 this is the first year I can recall I haven't bought one thing from Q as a gift.  

Then again, as someone said here -- even the stores are the same stuff & no sense introducing new items if Q has any for 2019😉

Honored Contributor

My only "must see" is Leah on Sat morning........so I really can't say......

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

QVC's been unwatchable for weeks! Whatever they've been hawking, I hope nobody gets me!

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

@Spurt

Cold day here so "vegged" but had Q on for background noise...are the TSVs now weekly tsvs because most the things they talked about were already shown as TSV.

You are correct same stuff different day🙄 this is the first year I can recall I haven't bought one thing from Q as a gift.  

Then again, as someone said here -- even the stores are the same stuff & no sense introducing new items if Q has any for 2019😉

@homedecor1

I dont rmember Q being this bad ---and this endless array of past TSVs is mind boggling!  I think their Buyers

over-bought.....

As far as the regular stores, I don't know where these people shop but Home Goods, Tuesday Morning, Hobby Lobby, Marshall's ALWAYS HAS SOMETHING NEW& DIFFERENT!  Oh yeah, TJ Cos.....3rd quarter results nailed it...I guess i tpays to diversify your merchandise....Woman Very Happy

• Above-plan consolidated comp store sales increase of 7%
  • Customer traffic was the primary driver of the comp sales increases at every division
  • Net sales increased 12% to $9.8 billion
Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”