Esteemed Contributor

I didn't want to hijack the other thread, but your post to Lindseys Grandma left me in tears.

It breaks my heart that you are now considering hospice for yourself.

I have always enjoyed your posts.

I wish you peace, and as many good days ahead for you as possible.

You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Honored Contributor

Image result for in my thoughts and prayers images

Honored Contributor

Re: STORMYGIRL123

[ Edited ]

Oh, stormygirl123...you have been on my mind and in my heart so often.  Hospice was good for my Dad.  Even if people rally and get better for awhile and drop them for a time, they will let you come back again so don't be afraid to call them.  One hospice nurse told me about a patient who was with them for awhile, then went home for 2 yrs. and came back.  I am asking God to help you to be ready and give you peace of mind and heart so when your time does come you can rest in Him.  Your spiritual life is so important. My Dad said his last prayer to God on June 29th.  After that prayer I saw a change and a peace just came over him.  Please know that I am praying for you.  I send my love along with those prayers.

Love,

Jubilant         

Honored Contributor

@Stormygirl  So many of us think about you Stormy and wonder how you are.  Is there a way that a thread can be created so we can keep in touch with you.  Sending you much love and light, as always.

Honored Contributor

@Plaid Pants2 I feel exactly the same as you do about stormy....you wrote it so beautifully that it made my heart pain too.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: STORMYGIRL123

[ Edited ]

@Stormygirl

Image result for Squirrel with Flower Umbrella

Wishing you peace, comfort and healing  Heart

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org