Respected Contributor

Rest  at home is better than rest in peace, 6 feet away is better than 6 feet under

Esteemed Contributor

Very true, but, very lonely.

Respected Contributor

There are millions of people who can't stay at home...those that can & should already know.

Honored Contributor

@grandma r wrote:

Hug your pets, wave at your neighbors, call your friends.

And you've got us. Heart

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Respected Contributor

@grandma r wrote:

Unless you have a furpal. Or two. Or three . . . Cat Happy

Honored Contributor
Yes we know.
Respected Contributor

there are people who have it but since they don't need to be in the hospital think it is OK to be out.   I just saw one clown on youtube but I don't like her channel to begin with  and then she is condescending to the people who comment she should stay home so what are you going to do?

Honored Contributor

We can never hear it too often.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Esteemed Contributor

@grandma r  How true, it's very lonely.

I got groceries today and stocked up. I'm glad I have my dogs. I've missed the grandchildren's birthdays and great grandchildren's. I've only seen my son from a distance. 

Today a scientist mentioned it may be 18 months until a vaccine has completed trials and is safe. 
   The people who have had the virus will be able to resume   a somewhat outside life. We older or immune compromised will have to be socially distant probably until a vaccine. Then there will be more viruses. 
   I'm glad most of my life was in a better world. 
   So, I stay home to live. With communication by text or e mail since I'm hearing disabled. We seniors brave the early Sr. Hours at the store to keep well, then younger come in regardless without masks. (I have two yard masks and can't find more). 
   I recall the years after THE war when my parents and grandparents had rationing, they canned food. Things were hard, but they could be together. They could go to a movie, dance, Listen to concerts without fear of contagion. (Polio,measles, chicken pox, scarlet fever, etc.were around, but not everywhere.)

My son said they're naming this pandemic the "Boomer Buster"! I did not laugh or answer his text. 
  But rather us than our grandchildren,may God bless them and keep them safe and grant our doctors knowledge.

Honored Contributor

@grandma r wrote:

Makes me sad to see this... I'm sure there are millions who feel like you.  On every continent.

Post away here (on the other forums) for fun.  Not here in CC.  lol

Good news!  Not only is there I Love Lucy.  I've recently found The Lucy Show and Here's Lucy.  

Or you could look at funny youtube videos.