Contributor

the split king sounds like it's two twin beds pushed together.

Occasional Contributor

QVC.  PLEASE  bring more split king sheet sets.  The Scott Brothers, for example, have such beautiful sheet sets BUT NO SPLIT KING.   The last set I purchased is so scratchy it’s a shame to say they came from QVC .  Just would love consideration for those who desire the QVC quality in split king sheet sets!  QVC you are a great company so help us out!

Contributor

We have a split king adjustable bed.  I was buying two sets of the twin xl sheets, but found it difficult to change the sheets and the standard pillowcases don't fit our king sized pillows. Plus, I already had several very nice sets of king sized sheets. A friend said she used regular king sheets on her split adjustable bed.  I tried it, and they work perfectly!  Even though DH and I adjust our sides much differently, they stay on just fine.  It's SO MUCH easier.

Respected Contributor

@Big Sis wrote:

We have a split king adjustable bed.  I was buying two sets of the twin xl sheets, but found it difficult to change the sheets and the standard pillowcases don't fit our king sized pillows. Plus, I already had several very nice sets of king sized sheets. A friend said she used regular king sheets on her split adjustable bed.  I tried it, and they work perfectly!  Even though DH and I adjust our sides much differently, they stay on just fine.  It's SO MUCH easier.

That's great if it works for you but I adjust the foot of my side so much higher that I think DH would find it annoying. Also my sleep number is very soft and his is hard so I think I woul pull on his side of the fitted sheet when I turn over.

Frequent Contributor

@Big Sis wrote:

Great idea @Big Sis!