Super Contributor

SORRY I HAD TO DO THIS…….

I didn’t want to cancel all my Halloween themed items but I did because Halloween is two weeks away and all my items are still in Advanced order. Saved myself $$$. Didn’t want to decorate after the holiday. I noticed many cancelled orders of Valerie’s metal pumpkins.
Honored Contributor

Re: SORRY I HAD TO DO THIS…….

@usffan wrote:
I didn’t want to cancel all my Halloween themed items but I did because Halloween is two weeks away and all my items are still in Advanced order. Saved myself $$$. Didn’t want to decorate after the holiday. I noticed many cancelled orders of Valerie’s metal pumpkins.

@usffan  Just go to Biglots...they have a great inventory of all holiday themed items for really good prices👏👏👏

Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@usffan wrote:

@usffan  Just go to Biglots...they have a great inventory of all holiday themed items for really good prices👏👏👏

and great for Christmas themed items too!!

Honored Contributor

I understand and agree.  I have been thinking the same about three items I have on order for Halloween.  I decorated my home weeks ago and will be taking down the decorations soon.  I still haven't received my advanced orders and by the time I do they will be packed away without ever being displayed.  You made the right decision and I need to do the same.

Honored Contributor

Big Lots, Home Goods, etc.  you can probably find things locally. 

QVC Customer Care
Honored Contributor

No need to apologize, it's perfectly understandable.  Halloween decor, unlike Christmas decor, is usually taken down right after the holiday.  So, If you don't have it well before the holiday, it's useless.

Honored Contributor

@usffan 

I would have done the same.

"I noticed many cancelled orders of Valerie’s metal pumpkins."

How do you see how many cancelled orders there are?

I can only see my own order history, not others....

Super Contributor

Remember when the metal pumpkins were introduced? They sold out in minutes. Sold out. And they were the only order of the season. Weeks later they were all available. I called CS and they said people cancel.
Trusted Contributor

I don't blame you.

A couple weeks ago I saw a temptation halloween item presented that was advance order set to ship Oct 25.  That seemed very strange because the item would arrive almost on Halloween (if not later).