Frequent Contributor

Did anyone purchase the Vintage Reserve Wine from last week?  I KNOW I heard the one gentlemen say 'guaranteed to be delivered by Thanksgiving'.  Am I wrong?  Anyway, I have not received my wine yet, even though it says shipped 11-18-15.  I just called customer service and they tell me it actually was not shipped yet.  The 'shipped' statement only means the item was taken off the shelf...so to speak.  WHAT IS GOING ON WITH SHIPPING AT THE Q!!!!  When my account says SHIPPED I take it to mean it is on its way....NOT taken out of inventory TO BE shipped.  There is no shipping scan as of yet.

I have just had it.  I am so mad right now.  My daughter is coming home for Thanksgiving because we won't see her for the X-Mas holidays.  This was going to be for her.  I purchased the D & B purse for her to take on her travels and I have that.

What is wrong with the Q's shipping?  This is getting worse. This won't ruin my Thanksgiving but it sure has put a dent in my mood. Now what do I do with a case of wine...I don't drink!!

Trusted Contributor

Refuse the order!

This is probably being shipped from the vendor. Check with CS but.... I don't think there are QVC return labels for that type of shipment. 

Respected Contributor

Re: SO SO Upset!!

[ Edited ]

Oh, don't be upset.  I know you are disappointed, however:  You've got the most important things, the daughter coming of course, and the lovely gift for her.   Run out and purchase some bottles of wine.  Relax and enjoy the special visit with your dear daughter. 

Maybe when the wine comes, you could give it as gifts, or you might wish to talk with CS about a full refund including shipping both ways. Politely explain your crushing disappointment. 

Heartfelt wishes for a pleasant holiday.

Susan

Respected Contributor

I hope I'm not adding to your ire, but I think they mark it as shipped so they can charge your card right away.  I don't blame you for being upset.

Laura loves cats!
Honored Contributor

I DO understand your being upset, but I sure wouldn't let it ruin my holiday. So much to be thankful for.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

If it hasn't been shipped yet can you cancel it?  I wouldn't refuse the shipment because I'd be afraid if it doesn't get back to them somehow, you are on the hook.    Maybe go back and look at the video presentation for what you bought and see if he says anything about the guaranteed delivery.  But I don't know what they can do you for unless they can overnight it.  There really is no guarantee at all. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I know it's upsetting to you but your daughter will love being with you regardless. You seem so caring and loving to have her with you for Thanksgiving and of course you want everything perfect.  Just go out and buy some wine and on Thanksgiving toast to her love and happiness of a family together you are so blessed.   Happy Thanksgiving to you My Dear.....

Respected Contributor

Well, let's see, there's still today & tomorrow yet for delivery - right?

I've ordered food items that I received within 24 hours of the product actually leaving the vendor's facility.

Honored Contributor

I hope that it will show up at your house today or WednesdayHeart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

I always assumed that shipped meant that the shipping label had been created, at least when I see it the first day or so.