Super Contributor
How many of you are aware of what a scamp, Siri can be?

I will admit, I nearly wet myself laughing💁🏻😆
Ladies, it’s Just a word😊
That being said, probably want to
Be sure your 3 year old Grandaughter, isn’t in the room!
Having her share she heard it at Grandma’s, would not be so good!
Trusted Contributor

@SUHsE  ???

Honored Contributor

@SUHsEyou forgot the best part?.

Respected Contributor

Siri doesn't respond to me like that.

In fact, I find her somewhat arrogant and a "smarty pants".

Perhaps she doesn't like me either.  When she just pops up unsolicited on my phone.  I'll tell her to get lost, and she plays dumb like she doesn't know what I am talking about.  She could be nicer and just tell me how to disable her.

Super Contributor

Call Siri. 

Say”, Siri define Mother”.  Siri will give you a definition, and ask if you want the next one. Says”yes”

I wonder  what other definitions, that SIri is harboring!

Respected Contributor

SIRI:  a true story.

Last summer I was coming back from a location with which I was unfamiliar and wanted Siri to give me directions to a particular church so I wouldn’t spend unnecessary time on the road.  I happened to be driving in the Northeast part of the country.

I know that I enunciate clearly and included the city in the request on my cellphone.  First response was located in Norway.  Tried again and got choices so far off the mark that I started to get upset.  Tried to include the street address next time....same wrong answers.

At this point, I was ready to throw the phone out the car window and said some rather salty things to Siri.

When I tried once again, she responded in an extremely snarky tone:  “ I think not.... “

Now whenever I turn on my cellphone and hit the wrong button, I get Siri’s “ How May I help you “ and  I just respond “You’re Useless .... I want my Google person back ! “

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Respected Contributor

Alexa is so much friendlier than Siri. When I asked Siri if she know Alexa, she just  opened the Alexa app. When i asked Alexa if she knew Siri, she said: only by reputation.

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown
Respected Contributor

Dang, you all must have Siri set up differently then I do.  When I asked if she knew Alexa, she responded "This is about you, not me"  When I asked about definition of mother, she gave me an explanation and didn't ask if I wanted any more data.

Super Contributor

Inthink Apple has fixed Siri’s potty mouth🙃