Honored Contributor

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

@MickD, I need a Sammie update! How’s she doing?

Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate she's doing well.  She had a bandage change yesterday.  I believe husband has been giving her trazedone for sleep.  She's such a spaz.  I'll take a pic soon.  I was hoping to get one earlier today out back, but she wasn't smiling and went back inside.  Thanks for asking!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

wrote:

@fourpaws56, you DESERVE a nice truck! Your DS is so sweet. You raised him right! ❤️

@ShowMe, well, we got a lot more snow than they forecasted. I just got done shoveling my corner lot, my neighbors sidewalk and driveway and dug my car out since it was parked on the street. I am exhausted. 

@MickD, how warm is it there again?

Was glad we didn't get what they were predicting.  Now they are predicting snow here on Saturday.....we'll see.

Sorry you had to shovel, and to dig your car out.  That is always a hard job to do and very exhausting, especially when you also do your neighbors.  What a sweetheart you are.

Honored Contributor

Morning everyone.  It's a beautiful day here.  Sun is nice and bright.  Supposed to be in the upper 40's this afternoon, and then tomorrow in the mid 50's.  I'll take that because I have to go to my primary doctor tomorrow afternoon.  

Got my grocery order in last night, and they are supposed to be delivered to me sometime between 1:00 and 2:00.  Was getting a 10% of total bill charged to me for a service fee.....over the amount I tip.  Was wondering why because I paid a membership fee when I started this.  So, I called them last night......they explained this to me and have given me credit for all of the fees I have been charged for.  Makes no sense when you pay a membership fee.  We've gotta read everything carefully and speak up when we feel we are being used.  I now know what to do when I place an order.  

Have a few things I need to get done before the groceries get delivered.  So, I better get going.  Will be back later.

Have a great day......

Respected Contributor

nice day for baking.....

Honored Contributor

@fourpaws56.......What a cute picture of Grandma's little helper.  

What were you making????

Honored Contributor

Groceries have been delivered and all is put away.  Such a nice young man that delivered them.  Have no idea what fragrance he was wearing, but it really was nice.  Told him that.  He just smiled.

Had to break down and take a pain pill today.  Thank goodness I am able to take one when I am in pain.

Will be heating up the balance of the shrimp lo mein from last evening.  Just love that.  Also have 2 crab ragoons to heat up.  Jon really is good to me.  He also gave me an egg roll.  He doesn't have to do that, but he knows I like those too.

It is simply just beautiful out there right how.  

Respected Contributor

@ShowMe  chocolate chip cookies :-)

Respected Contributor

now mud pies...

Respected Contributor

digging granmas truck....