Honored Contributor

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

@fourpaws56 ... I'm wanting to be there with your babies.  Not the snow part...LOL, but just to hug them and have the fun.  They are so precious and adorable.  Lawdy, I just want to play with them.  Thank you  for sharring them with us.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

TGIF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Respected Contributor

Image may contain: 1 person, meme and text

Respected Contributor

Image may contain: text

Honored Contributor

See the source image

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Respected Contributor

Good Morning girls! So, this is what happens when you plant catnip???

Image may contain: outdoor

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

See the source image

This baby must have hit the catnip....lol

Happy Saturday.  

It is cloudy and cool out there right now.  Had a lot of rain during the night again.  The rains we have had this week have lowered our drought condition...but not enough yet.  More rain on the way again this afternoon...and it should be clearing off after that.  The temps this next week are supposed to be from the mid 50's to 60's....along with some sunshine.

Not doing much today, just being lazy and regenerating my poor old bod.  Jeanne will be doing my laundry tomorrow morning....and then will clean Tuesday evening after she gets home from work.  This seems to be working out well for both of us.  

Tomorrow night is the finale of the Winter Olympics.....but not sure I will be watching it.  It is also the final show of VICTORIA.....almost a 2 hour show.  And, I don't want to miss that.  Know I can watch it later in the week late a night, but can't wait that long.  Think VICTORIA will win out on this one.

Hope you all have a wonderful Saturday.
Honored Contributor

It's like torcher reading on this site now.......$&%$^#%@ ridiculous!  Causing major eye strain.

Saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trying to get my son out this am for a trail hike/jog.  Very cold out too....we need the fresh air though!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

See the source image
Respected Contributor

Good Morning sweet friends...

Image result for sunday morning grandma baking gifs