Honored Contributor

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

@ShowMe, making cookies here. DD is at work and DH went up to Cleveland with his brother. Rainy and cold here. 

Honored Contributor

@ShowMe It is an additional course where the newly licensed drivers get extra training, ie driving fast, weaving in and out of cones.  Lastly, the drivers drive mustangs on wet pavement and make them hydroplane, etc.....all under the supervision of CHP.

A CHP was commenting on DS's fast driving and not being afraid to speed.....to husband and didn't realize that he was talking to the dad......heaven help me.

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate Sounds fun......and a perfect thing to do on a yucky day.  I wish I could send you my nice weather.....crazy.  Sunny, 70, and I've got the back door open...

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

@shell garden wrote:

See the source image

@shell garden  This is just too cute, made me smile.

Honored Contributor

Image may contain: text

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

Happy Monday

Fluffettes!!!!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

See the source image

Just got on for the first time today.  Have been busy doing some things I have needed to do, plus went to the bank to handle some things I was going to take care of just before I fell.  Finally, it is all taken care of.  Am so glad I have my sanity.....because it took a little for me to figure out what I needed to do before I had them take care of it.  All done now, and I can rest easily.....

The sun finally came out just before I left for the bank.  And now it is setting for the evening......

Am going to order something Italian from the pizza place......   Thank goodness they are so close.  Will have enough left over for tomorrow.  Then the next thing I order, think it will be Chinese from my favorite place.  They are closed tomorrow, so will try to do that on Wednesday...

What are all of you up to on this Monday????
Honored Contributor

@ShowMe I am glad you got your banking stuff done!

Omaha Steaks chicken breasts with a salad and corn.  The flat iron steaks we had last night were delicious.

Honored Contributor

@lucymo my treeP_20171218_152116.jpg

P_20171218_152031.jpg

Honored Contributor

@lucymo I love the Santa plates!P_20171218_152726.jpg

P_20171218_152735.jpg

P_20171218_152749.jpg